SERVICES: working with maurice Small
- Youth - without young people, none of this work matters
- Soil - life is soil, soil is life
- Food - everyone eats food
- Sustainability - the work must continue
Speaking Engagements -
- Keynote Addresses
- Inspired to Act - conversations that lead to positive action
- Hands-on Workshops - permaculture techniques, market garden training, farming practices, composting techniques, urban/rural food system strategies, planting cycles and techniques, business model development
- Classes - designed to serve your audience (children - adults)
- Residencies - a series of workshops/trainings designed to meet your needs/the needs of your community
Master Classes - Maurice can train, teach and lead a group to a deeper understanding of the following:
- organic growing practices,
- permaculture principals and implementation,
- community building around food access,
- food system creation and sustainability,
- market gardener training,
- cooking for teens and adults,
- youth programming,
- vermicomposting techniques,
- soil development,
- aquaponics systems design & implementation,
- custom-designed workshop/class topic and/or format to meet your needs
Garden Builds - Create garden systems to meet your needs and/or the needs of your community.
- Farm to Fork initiatives for
- municipalities, and
- other institutions
- Gardens for individuals/families looking to increase access to fresh, organic food while connecting to the earth
Farm Development (Organic/Permaculture Focused) - expert guidance tailored to your farming needs to ensure sustainability, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Farm start-up for businesses looking for expert guidance to ensure profitability and effectiveness
- Permaculture principals incorporated into your farming operations are good for the earth and for your bottom line
Youth Programs - Interactive, hands-on programming for youth from elementary school to college.
- Entrepreneurial training via organic farming for teens
- Leadership programming for all ages using outdoor and farming experiences
- Special Education focused programming for children/youth/young adults with special needs using outdoor experiences and information.
Land Conservation Use - Expert guidance for conservation and sustainable use of land.